Liteboxer Membership: Unlocking the Unlimited Boxing Workout Experience
Bring home the fight with Liteboxer Membership. Your Liteboxer membership unlocks unlimited access to premium content dropping daily, including Punch Tracks programmed to an ever-growing library of the latest charting music and classes led by best-in-class trainers.
After purchasing your Liteboxer, you’ll unlock 30 days of free access to the Liteboxer Membership as a part of your purchase, giving you new daily content, unlimited on-demand workouts, best-in-class trainers, and more.
After your 30 day free trial is up, you still have access to a Liteboxer free account, which includes 20 basic punch tracks, three trainer classes, and three sparring sessions. However, you’ll miss out on unlimited top-charting music and best-in-class trainer instruction so we recommend becoming a member to get the most out of your Liteboxer experience.
Below is a breakdown of what’s included in our Liteboxer Membership so you can find the right option for your workout.
Ready to unlock the ultimate workout experience? Sign up for Membership today.
What’s Included in Your Liteboxer Membership
- New daily content: New workouts and exclusive Punch Tracks drop daily so there’s always a new challenge ready to explore with each workout session.
- Unlimited workouts: Get access to 300+ Trainer Classes and an ever-rotating library of Punch Tracks to keep you motivated and fit.
- Premium music: Explore a library of the latest charting music from all genres including popular artists like Avicii, Post Malone, DMX, Ariana Grande, the Weeknd, and more.
Here’s a breakdown of all the workouts you’ll unlock with Liteboxer Membership:
Improve your form, find your limits, and get hands-on support and motivation with over 300+ of Liteboxer’s multi-level trainer classes. Sweat it out with one of our trainers in multi-round boxing workouts, sparring sessions, or Build + Restore strength conditioning and restorative classes.
- In our trainer boxing workouts, our team of world-class trainers lead you through rounds of boxing on Liteboxer, combined with active recovery and strength training.
- In our sparring sessions, your coach is the DJ, walking you through different punch combinations before you box on your own to the beat of the music.
- In our Build + Restore classes, take time away from the ring to focus on building that power and strength or relaxing into something a bit more restorative.
Our trainers come from a variety of backgrounds including boxing, careers as professional athletes, and dancing. With these classes, you can get some of the best total body fitness instruction leaving you more agile, more confident, and stronger.
With Punch Tracks, you can find your flow with the latest charting music. Our team of DJs and programmers choreograph punches to the beat so you can find the rhythm and lose yourself in the music.
We also work with the best labels and artists in the game, guaranteeing there is a track for every fighter. Each song has a unique punch combination and three different levels of difficulty, allowing you to choose the right level for your own pace. The result is an immersive and thrilling exercise experience that challenges and motivates you.
Here are some of the exclusive Punch Tracks you can access with Liteboxer Membership:
- "Psycho (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)" by Post Malone
- "Beautiful Mistakes" by Maroon 5 Feat. Megan Thee Stallion
- "Woman" by Wolfmother
- "ROCKSTAR" by DaBaby Feat. Roddy Ricch
- "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy
- "What You Know Bout Love" by Pop Smoke
- "MEGATRON" by Nicki Minaj
- "Take My Breath" by The Weeknd
- "I Found You" by benny blanco, Calvin Harris
As the name suggests, freestyle is all about feeling free and punching as you please. It’s a great chance to practice your form and flow as you punch it out to your choice of top-charting music and combos. There are no lights to guide you — this is your workout and your time.
Go for maximum force and power to relieve some stress or use freestyle to practice certain moves on repeat. However you choose to use it, freestyle is great for those moments when you just want to do your own thing.
Box it out with your thumbs right on your Liteboxer app. This is just like our Punch Tracks only you’re using your thumbs and you only need the app to play. This is a great option if you’re waiting for your Liteboxer to arrive and want to get some practice and familiarity with the rhythm and timing.
With six targets, 200 LED lights, and force sensors tracking your every move we’re able to measure your progress over time so you know you’re getting stronger and fitter. As you punch, our real-time stats monitor your punching force, accuracy, and stamina.
And at the end of your workout, you can check those performance stats right on the Profile screen of your Liteboxer app. Use your results to challenge yourself, calculate your PR, and rise against the competition!
Membership Plan Comparison
With Liteboxer Membership, you have three plan options to choose from: Monthly, Yearly, and 18-Month, saving over up to 11% with a recurring membership.
Choose the Liteboxer Membership Plan that works best for you, and get started with a 30-day free trial.
30-day Product Free Trial
Not sure if Liteboxer is for you? With our 30-day risk-free home trial, you have a month to try out our first-of-its-kind music platform worry-free. If you’re not completely satisfied after working out with Liteboxer, send it back within 30 days for a full refund on your entire order.
Learn more about our 30-day free trial and get started today.
Pay Over Time
We also provide easy and affordable financing so you can pay for your purchase over time. Choose 12, 24, or 36 payments to fit your budget.
Learn more about our financing options and apply today.
With a Liteboxer Membership, you can unlock game-changing music and trainer instruction for the ultimate full-body workout experience. Unlock your 30 day free trial to the Liteboxer Membership today to explore what Liteboxer has to offer!
Still have questions about Liteboxer membership? Check out our support site or contact us at support@Liteboxer.com. We’ll see you in the ring!
Leave a comment