We’re always hard at work improving the app—and taking your feedback into consideration!—so that you’re having the best Liteboxer experience possible.
That’s why on April 21 we released more exciting new features to the visual layout and functionality of the Liteboxer app. Each change makes your user experience that much cleaner, so you can get right to your workout.
These April 21 updates include:
- One tab that features all Liteboxer workout options in one easy-to-navigate screen
- Updated selection screens for Trainer Classes and Punch Tracks so it’s easier to filter, find, and select the right workout for you
- The ability to delete a workout from your workout history so it no longer factors into your Profile metrics
- New user avatar image for the app menu profile tab so you don’t accidentally log a workout in another user’s account
As a part of this update, we also fixed a bug that caused some users to experience lights occasionally not showing up correctly in Punch Track workouts. Thanks to your feedback, we spotted and fixed the issue!
One Destination for All Liteboxer Workouts
In this latest app update, we’ve combined our “Workout” and “Quickplay” tabs into one easy-to-navigate screen. Now all your Liteboxer class options are in one place. This way you don’t have to toggle between tabs to find your next workout.
Your workouts with Liteboxer include:
- Trainer Classes: Workouts led by one of our world-class Trainers. They feature rounds of boxing on Liteboxer interspersed with cardio and strength training exercises. Trainers also incorporate active recovery warm-up and cool-down stretches, ensuring you get a full workout from start to finish.
- Punch Tracks: One-song workouts that challenge you to choreograph your punches to the beat of the music. Each Punch Track has a unique hit combination and three different levels of difficulty, allowing you to choose the right level for you.
- Sparring Sessions: Workouts where your Trainer is the DJ, walking you through different punch combinations before you spar on your own to the beat of the music.
- Strength Training (previously called “Build + Restore”): Our Trainers help you take time away from the ring to focus on building power and strength off-Liteboxer. They include warmup and stretching classes, restorative yoga, total body conditioning, and more.
- Freestyle: As the name suggests, this is a Liteboxer workout that's all about feeling free and punching as you please. It’s a great chance to practice your form and flow as you punch it out to your own music and combos. There are no lights to guide you—this is your workout and your time.
- Thumboxer: A game in the Liteboxer app that mimics the Liteboxer experience, but instead of punching with your fists, you press with your thumbs. It’s a great way to get familiar with the rhythm and timing of a Liteboxer workout.
We also offer a virtual reality workout experience called Liteboxer VR, now available for download in the Meta Quest store. In Liteboxer VR you can enter a virtual boxing ring for a full sensory workout without ever leaving your living room.
New Punch Track and Trainer Class Selection Screens
For Punch Tracks, we’ve created an album-focused selection screen that offers a more visual scrolling experience. Select multiple Punch Tracks to create a workout playlist, with selections highlighted in green for easy viewing.
Like the old view better? You can toggle back to the original list view by selecting the list button on the top right corner of the screen.
New Filters and Sort Design
We’ve also updated the filter and sort design of both Punch Tracks and Trainer Classes.
Filters now appear at the top of your screen with a quick drop-down option for faster navigation and presented as chips so you can easily see what filters are applied and remove a given filter with one click.
Activity History Revamp
Head to your Profile and you’ll find easier navigation related to your workout history with a new tab right at the top of your screen. No need to head all the way down to the bottom of your Profile! Now you can quickly click in and scroll to view all your workouts and their results in one place.
Stay tuned for another update in May that’ll make searching your workout history even easier.
Within this new activity history tab, you can now delete a workout from your workout history. All you have to do is select the tiny “X” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the workout.
Once it’s removed, the workout will no longer pop up in your workout history and it won’t factor into your Profile metrics.
Bottom Menu Profile Icon is Now your User Avatar
We’ve heard your feedback that if you live in the same household and share a Liteboxer, it’s easy to accidentally log a workout on your partner’s, roommate’s, or family member’s account. With this latest app update, we can help prevent that from happening.
Now, the image you upload to your profile is also your user avatar in the app menu at the bottom of your screen. Instead of seeing a generic icon for the profile tab of the menu banner at the bottom of the app screen, you’ll now see your own profile image.
This makes it easier to quickly identify which user is logged in so you can avoid giving another user credit for your personal best!
What changes would make your Liteboxer experience even better? Let us know here or join our Facebook community to provide your feedback through user polls and interactive questions. Plus, get the chance to vote on your favorite artists and songs that you’d like to see in the Liteboxer app.