Download Liteboxer VR in the Meta Quest store and join us in the metaverse for our immersive at-home sports experience. Liteboxer VR is our first-ever virtual reality fitness offering, and you don’t want to miss it.
What is virtual reality?
Virtual Reality or VR is the use of computer technology to create a simulated environment that feels real. With a head-mounted display, you can step into almost any experience as if you’re really there.
With Liteboxer VR you can enter a virtual boxing ring for a full sensory workout without ever leaving your living room.
What is Liteboxer VR?
From the very beginning, our mission at Liteboxer has been about providing you with the most immersive at-home sports experience possible. We do that by combining hardware, game dynamics, hit music, and expert training all into one high-intensity workout that’s as fun as playing a video game. Only in this video game, you’re building cardio, strength, and mental acuity while you play.
With Liteboxer VR we take this immersive experience to a whole new level.
Now available on Meta Quest 1 and Quest 2, our first venture into the world of virtual reality features:
- Real Trainer-led workouts dropping daily with our 9 best-in-class Trainers who offer instruction, guidance, and motivation.
- An extensive music library in partnership with Universal Music Group, bringing everything from Lady Gaga to YG into the virtual ring. Feel the music in our unique Punch Track workouts choreographed to the beat of a single song.
- An experience with or without controllers for either controller-free hand tracking or controller haptic feedback, which offers an extra tactile feel signaling you’ve made impact with your virtual shield.
- Our Liteboxer scoring system, which tracks your accuracy, punch streak, and velocity.
- In-app Leaderboards and personal stats where you can fight for the top spot, keep track of your performance, and share your victories across social media.
- And more to come! We’ll be adding even more features in the next few months as we continue to build out our VR experience.
Here’s how Jeff Morin, our CEO and Co-Founder, describes Liteboxer VR:
“We’re thrilled to bring Liteboxer VR to market, blazing a trail for the VR fitness revolution and expanding access to first-class fitness that looks to the next wave of fit-tech innovation.”
“The dawn of the metaverse points to a demand for a deeper sense of connectivity. Virtual reality workouts connect people in a way that’s more meaningful than a 2D screen on a tablet, phone, or computer. With just a VR headset and your will to win, anyone can now workout anywhere in the world with the best trainers, tracks, and fitness technology.”
Where can I subscribe to Liteboxer VR?
Liteboxer VR is now available in the Meta Quest store! All you need to join this next generation of VR fitness is a Quest 1 or Quest 2 VR headset and you can try it out for free with our 7-day free trial.
After the 7-day free trial, you’ll need a Liteboxer VR membership, which is regularly priced at $18.99/month for first-time Liteboxers.
What about boxing form?
With Liteboxer VR you’ll get access to best-in-class instruction from our boxing pros. Our Trainers walk you through boxing form, punching basics, and more so you’re ready not only for a great sweat session but also a safe and effective workout.
New to boxing? We recommend checking out our How to Punch: Your Step-By-Step Beginner Guide. You’ll find best practices on throwing the perfect punch so your form stays sharp even in the world of virtual reality.
What makes Liteboxer VR different from other types of VR fitness?
Unlike other VR fitness offerings, Liteboxer VR’s goal is to provide the ultimate at-home sports experience. In other words, we’re fitness first and video game second. Liteboxer VR is a full workout experience built to fit into a gaming format, not the other way around.
Liteboxer VR also offers an added layer of curation unique to VR fitness. Users can personalize a playlist song-by-song to get their fists moving and their hearts pumping. We refresh our vast music library daily with motivational Punch Tracks synched to top-charting music.
With Liteboxer VR, punch to the beat of Billie Eilish’s latest track, feel the rhythm with The Weeknd, or throw it back with Bon Jovi. Simply select the song, get punching, and see if you can beat your score during your next round.
Ready to join us in the metaverse? Learn more about Liteboxer VR and start your 7-day free trial today.