Location: Remote (Boston Area)
As a Customer Champion you will provide a helping hand to the Liteboxer Community. Our Support team sits in our boxer’s corners, ensuring they can continue to knockout their personal records, and cinch the top spots on the leader board.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help users get back into the ring.
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues through email (primary channel), phone, and chat.
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate the Liteboxer experience.
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering teams using established processes.
- Collaborate with internal teams and key stakeholders, to improve upon the customer experience and our product suite.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes.
- Partner with Customer Experience to draft, publish, and maintain knowledge base materials.
- Facilitate onsite training and delivery to our featured fighters.
We are looking for people who:
- Are self-motivated & eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Have demonstrated proficiency in technology, iOS and Android operating systems, and the ability to quickly learn about new products.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Have a clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Have weekend availability, a valid US Driver’s License, and can comfortably lift 50 lbs.
- 2+ years of technical support or customer service experience
- Prior experience with Zendesk, HubSpot, and/or JIRA
At Liteboxer we believe in the positive impact of our platform. We are a group of movers and shakers. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty in order to bring this immersive experience to the world. We treat each other well and share honest feedback. We recognize that we have a lot to learn, and we encourage each other with infectious energy to keep going as we strive to build something the market has never seen before. Diversity & inclusion are at the forefront of what we are building, and we won’t settle for anything less than equity within our brand.
Ready to enter the ring?