Location: Remote (Boston, New York, or Los Angeles preferred)
It is an exciting time for our team at Liteboxer and we're looking for a Designer to join our growing creative team. The Designer will work across the marketing organization but collaborate closely cross-functionally.
Great taste is crucial for this role, as is a passion for compelling storytelling across all marketing channels, with a strong focus on social media. You’ll need to be resourceful, think outside the box, and care about fitness, music, style and sport.
You will be responsible for creating a diverse range of visual assets that reinforce, grow, and push our brand forward. Be ready to take on anything from social posts to paid media to brand presentations and maybe even physical activations.
You’ll have at least three years of experience creating content for brands, perhaps with some agency experience along the way. Whether you’ve worked at an agency or not, you’ll be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where agility is paramount. And, even working quickly, you’ll be able to support your creative ideas strategically.
You use social media daily, of course, but you also think about how to innovate across platforms and channels to tell brand stories in new, exciting, and engaging ways. You’ll form close relationships with stakeholders across the organization and be able to clearly defend your work to them as it will demonstrate a strong understanding of our members’ perspectives.
Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue fitness every day.
As Junior Designer, you will:
- Translate brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative assets
- Oversee and help design graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments across different media and marketing channels
- Create engaging, high-impact, and brand-consistent static and motion graphics to be used in ads, emails, blogs, social graphics, and other marketing collateral
- Foster partnerships with a cross-discipline team of designers, writers, marketers, and strategists while championing brand standards and design systems
- Partner with the Marketing team to support the overall Liteboxer strategy, with a strong emphasis on creating and supporting a variety of fresh and engaging visual campaigns
- Be comfortable articulating ideas and presenting/defending work in front of a group
- Work directly with the creative team to review strategies for the work and objectives of new projects.
- Minimum 3+ years design experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design-related software programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and Sketch.
- Knowledge of platform UX/UI standards (iOS, Android, Connected devices) a plus
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- Able to iterate and provide multiple versions of similar assets quickly and efficiently.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment while consistently meeting deadlines
At Liteboxer we believe in the positive impact of our platform. We are a group of movers and shakers. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty in order to bring this immersive experience to the world. We treat each other well and share honest feedback. We recognize that we have a lot to learn, and we encourage each other with infectious energy to keep going as we strive to build something the market has never seen before. Diversity & inclusion are at the forefront of what we are building, and we won’t settle for anything less than equity within our brand.
Ready to enter the ring?