The Liteboxer software team is looking for a Mobile Engineer to help build our gamified fitness platform. You’ll be working with a team of fully remote engineers on our Xamarin mobile app. We’re looking for someone with prior Xamarin experience who is passionate about best practices and can work quickly.
As a Software Engineer you should have:
- Several years of experience building software professionally
- The ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
To be successful in this role, you will need previous hands-on technical experience with:
- Xamarin (either platform-specific or Xamarin.Forms)
- Working on a mobile application published to at least one app store
- RESTful APIs
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with boxing or other sports
- ReactiveUI (or another comparable reactive programming framework)
- Experience working with BLE or other peripherals
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, especially Xamarin
- Experience with game development, especially Unity
- Public Github project(s) or contributions to open source communities
At Liteboxer we believe in the positive impact of our platform. We are a group of movers and shakers. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty in order to bring this immersive experience to the world. We treat each other well and share honest feedback. We recognize that we have a lot to learn, and we encourage each other with infectious energy to keep going as we strive to build something the market has never seen before. Diversity & inclusion are at the forefront of what we are building, and we won’t settle for anything less than equity within our brand.
Ready to enter the ring?