It is an exciting time for our team at Liteboxer and we're looking for a Sr. Analyst to join our growing Growth Marketing team. This position will be an integral part of the team, leading the transformation and expansion of a unified measurement, optimization, and reporting framework. This individual’s focus will be working closely with internal teams as well as agency partners to analyze and report on past and current marketing campaigns while providing projection modeling and direction of future investments and programs.
The Sr. Analyst will help manage data quality as well as manage reporting platforms and marketing analytics databases. You are results-oriented, a seasoned data expert that enjoys being creative in your use of data-driven tools and methodologies. You understand marketing levers and are eager to initiate new ideas, approaches, and actions to accelerate growth and drive our business forward.
Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance, and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue fitness every day.
In this role, you will:
- Dive into a wide scope of digital advertising, marketing, and financial data to help us make the right decisions and achieve our ambitious goals
- Own reporting and insights to identify and evaluate opportunities to drive
- Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing the ability to surface business-critical information, monitor the health of marketing channels, and effectively communicate performance.
- Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across the business.
- Identify, implement, and analyze a/b tests and campaigns
- Build intuitive and readable dashboards using visualization tools and extract actionable insights
- Perform data quality assessments and make recommendations for improvements
- Influence bottoms-up data model design and develop your own data solutions as needed
- Bridge analytics and marketing, speaking both languages
- Demonstrate an understanding of third-party tracking platforms
- Prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Experience with Google Analytics, Shopify, Hubspot, and Excel
- Experience with advertising platforms and online marketing disciplines with a strong emphasis on driving growth
- A strong understanding of digital paid media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Great verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
At Liteboxer we believe in the positive impact of our platform. We are a group of movers and shakers. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty in order to bring this immersive experience to the world. We treat each other well and share honest feedback. We recognize that we have a lot to learn, and we encourage each other with infectious energy to keep going as we strive to build something the market has never seen before. Diversity & inclusion are at the forefront of what we are building, and we won’t settle for anything less than equity within our brand.
Ready to enter the ring?