If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
Right to request deletion of the data. You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation, or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed. Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know:
- whether we collect and use your personal information
- the categories of personal information that we collect
- the purposes for which the collected information is used
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer's Privacy Rights. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Verification process. Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending upon the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide information we have on file or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g. phone or email) you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods if circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information you provide in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for verification purposes. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already provided, we may ask you for additional information for security purposes. We will delete sucn additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying your identity.
Other privacy rights.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of your information
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized to act on your behalf.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise your rights, contact us at email@example.com or by referring to the contact details in this Policy. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we welcome your feedback.